Why Halal Certification?
- Complete an applicaiton for Halal certification (Download from website)
- Arrange for an audit/inspection of the facility in order that DHCI may review the process, products, matrials and sanitation of the production process
- Provide required information, such as specification sheets, list of declared and undeclared ingredients, labels flow charts, cleaning procedures, etc.
- The audit/inspection will be done in complete confidence and no information will be passed to any third party.
- If the audit/inspection is not successful, recommendations will be given so in order to make the next audit/inspection successful.
- Once the ingredients, additives, cleaning procedure and audit is approved an agreement is signed by DHCI and its client.
- Once above mentioned requirements are met and certification fee is paid, the Halal certificate will be issued.
- The Halal certificate will be valid for one year.
Once Halal Certificate is issued
- The certified product will be added to our website www.halalcertificaion.ie
- Product Halal certified by DHCI can be advertised as Halal and can also use the Halal logo on their packaging.
If you have any question please email