Why Halal Certification?
- Complete the application forms for Halal certification
(DHC Application Form 2017 1 of 2 &DHC Excel Application 2017 2 of 2)
- Arrange for an audit/inspection of the facility in order that DHCI may review the process, products, matrials and sanitation of the production process
- Provide required information, such as specification sheets, list of declared and undeclared ingredients, labels flow charts, cleaning procedures, etc.
- The audit/inspection will be done in complete confidence and no information will be passed to any third party.
- If the audit/inspection is not successful, recommendations will be given so in order to make the next audit/inspection successful.
- Once the ingredients, additives, cleaning procedure and audit is approved an agreement is signed by DHCI and its client.
- Once above mentioned requirements are met and certification fee is paid, the Halal certificate will be issued.
- The Halal Audit is charged at €500.00 for Companies based in Ireland and €800.00 for companies based outside Ireland and within the EU.
- Investigation of the ingredients per product is charged at €75.00.
This amount is non-refundable and irrespective of whether the products receive Halal certification or not.
- The Halal certificate will be valid for one year.
Once Halal Certificate is issued
- The logo of your Company will be added to our website www.halalcertificaion.ie
- You may use the Halal logo on the labels of the Halal certified products.
- You may now advertise the Halal certified products as Halal products.
If you have any question please email