Why Halal Certification?
- With a global consumer base of about 1.9 billion Muslims across 112 countries, the Halal market size is estimated to be worth of trillions of US Dollers
- The booming Muslims population in the Middle East, North & South Africa, South and South Asia, the former Soviet Union and China present a lucrative chain for the food market. Today, the two largest markets for Halal products are Southeast Asia and the Middle
- East. These areas equal more than 400 million Muslim consumers.
- There is an increasing demand for Halal certified products
- Muslims do only eat Halal food, however non Muslims can eat Halal food
- A Halal certificate is a guarantee that products comply with the Islamic dietary requirements. Halal certification can enhance the marketability of your products.
- If you are exporting or planning to export to Muslims countries then the Halal certificate will allow you to meet one of the important requirements by the importing countries.